Congratulations to Molly, Susan, Iola, Gill, Gayle, Valerie, Sue and Wendy our participants from the first ever Deal Weight Loss Challenge (see picture below). Over the 12 week course they lost an amazing 144lbs between them and we are very proud of your success.
The revolutionary 'Community Weight Loss Challenge' is a 12 week course designed to give you the necessary knowledge and support you need to achieve safe and long term weight loss.
Unlike traditional 'Slimming Clubs' at Arriba! we provide much more than a 'pay-weigh-and go' weight loss class. Over the 12 weeks we will educate you on key topics that help you lose weight and be more heatlhy through making more educated diet choices and you are free to follow whichever 'Diet Plan' you choose.
Arriba! Wellness Clubs Provide:
- Full & On-Going Body Composition Analysis
- Weekly Weigh & Measure
- Nutrition Education For Safe & Long Term Weight Loss
- Personal Coaching & Support
- Fun Environment
- Opportunity To Meet People & Make New Friends
- Everyone in the challenge starts and finishes at the same time. The next challenge starts on Thursday 6th August, book now below to reserve your place.
- Everyone pays a participation fee of £39.
- At the end of the 12 weeks the 3 participants who have lost the greatest % of body fat wins:
- 1st Prize = £300*
- 2nd Prize = £200*
- 3rd Prize = £100 *
For more information on Arriba! Wellness Clubs and Community Weight Loss Challenges running in Deal and surrounding areas please use the contact us facility at the top of the page.
If you wish to join a challenge you can do so by paying your participation fee below. Upon authorisation of payment your Arriba! Club Leader and Personal Wellness Coach will be in touch to provide specific details about the challenge.
We look froward to meeting you and working with you to acheive your health and wellness goals.
Matthew Barraclough & Jane Clark
Arriba! Wellness Club Leaders, Deal, Kent
Tel: 01304 371771
* Prizes based on 30 participants. Prizes are relative to the number of participants, please speak with your Arriba! leader for exact details.